August 16, 2009
1. Creation a committee in each of the major specialties among Iraqi American academic and professional community (IAAPC).
2. Creation of similar committees among Iraqi Academic and professional community (IAPC)
3. Naming a coordinator to each of the committees.
4. The two committees shall connect through their coordinators
5. To get to know each other shall make direct communication between the specialists smooth and strengthen their friendship.
6. The IAPC coordinator presents the difficulties and needs in Iraq within his/her committee specialty
7. The IAAPC committee shall try to address the needs of the IAPC committee
8. The IAAPC shall contribute to strategic planning to upgrade and develop their specialty
9. Both committees shall work under the umbrella of the Cultural Office in Washington
10. All activities and recommendations shall be forwarded to the ministry of higher education in Iraq to consider implementation.
1. The project gives the IAAPC the feeling of satisfaction and pride in helping their colleagues among IAPC in their specialty.
2. Raises morale and expectations of the IAPC and strengthen friendship with IAAPC.
3. The project does not require lots on money, at this stage, as it is email based.
4. Needs not more than one hour per week of the memberâ€™s time
5. Contributes directly in upgrading the specialty in Iraq
6. Contributes to supporting the well being of Iraqis at large
7. Transparent activities as activities or data may be available to the members at request.
Dr. A Hadi Al Khalili, MD
LIST OF SPECIALTIES AUGUST 16, 2009
1.Â Â Â Â Â Economics
2.Â Â Â Â Â Chemical engineering:
3.Â Â Â Â Â Political science
Â Â 4.Â Â Â Â Â Education
5.Â Â Â Â Â Biotechnology
6.Â Â Â Â Â Civil engineering,
7.Â Â Â Â Â Radiolodiagnosis
8.Â Â Â Â Â Urology
9.Â Â Â Â Â Psychiatry psychology
11.Â PhysicsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
19.Â Cancer/blood disorderÂ
20.Â Social sciences
21.Â Mechanical engineering
AUGUST 16, 2009
24.Â Arabic Language
25.Â Environmental Engineering
26.Â Information Technology
29.Â Business and AdmistrationÂ
30.Â Electrical Engineering
31.Â Electronic Engineering
32.Â Internal Medicine
35.Â English Language