The aim of the Conference was to examine the following:
1. How can we support and protect Christians in all Islam-dominated
countries of the Middle East?
2. How can we assist, where required, their migration to Australia?
3. How can we ensure a favourable review of the Australian Immigration Policy?
4. How can we assist the establishment of an Assyrian Homeland in Iraq?
5. How should we respond to militant Islamists?
The link bellowÂ is a full covering to the MIDDLE EAST CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE, Parliament House, Sydney, Monday 9 July 2007
Convenor: Rev the Hon Fred Nile LTh ED MLC